The following local rules are in addition to the Official Little League Rules. In any case where a local rule is or becomes in conflict with the official rules, the official rules will prevail. All local rules shall apply to all leagues unless otherwise noted.
The initial bolt of lightning will cause the game to be halted, and will mean a 15 minute delay. Each additional bolt during this 15 minute period will mean a 15 minute delay from the last bolt.
- The umpire-in-chief shall announce time of game if one exists. (Majors and Seniors excluded from time limit)
- The umpire-in-chief shall have the official time, but it is recommended any other umpires and both managers agree on the official time.
- No new inning shall start after 8 PM and the game will stop at 8:15 PM in April and May.
- No new inning shall start after 8:15 PM and the game will stop at 8:30 PM in June and July.
- No little league game may exceed two and one half hours (with the exception of the Junior and Senior travel teams
Unless specifically requested by the parents or guardian the following will apply: All league age twelve (12) year old boys will be drafted to the Majors.
All league age eleven (11) and twelve (12) year old girls will be drafted to the Majors.
Rainout and Reschedule Procedure
- In the event of bad weather, the Home Team Manager will call the league answering machine (215-674-5704) for information.
- If the game is called, the Home Team Manager will immediately call the Visiting Team Manager and tell him/her that the game has been called off.
- Both managers will immediately call all members of their team to tell them that the game has been called off.
- Unless otherwise advised, both teams should report to the field and both managers will assess the field condition.
- If a game is called off, the Home Team Manager will notify the Scheduling Director that evening to inform him of the situation.
- The Scheduling Director will identify a makeup date and a field for those teams.
- The Scheduling Director will inform the Chief Groundskeeper of all makeup games so arrangements can be made to prepare the fields.
- The Scheduling Director will inform both managers of the rescheduled date and field.
- Get first base dugout.
- Gets field for practice 15 minutes prior to game. (Ex: 6:00 PM to 6:15 PM with 6:15 PM start time)
- Must get and return umpires equipment, bases and coach’s helmets.
- Gets third base dugout.
- Gets field for 15 minutes and half-hour before start of game. (ex: 5:45 PM to 6:00 PM with 6:15 PM start time)
Roster & Rules - All Leagues
- After all attempts have been made to complete the schedule, the champion shall be determined by playoffs.
- All players present for the games MUST play a minimum of six (6) consecutive outs in the field unless disciplined by the manger. (See official playing rule 3.30)
- No player may be drafted to a higher league if his/her team has fewer than ten (10) players on its roster.
- All players will be issued hats and shirts, and are required to wear them in all games. All shirts must be tucked in the players pants. The umpire-in-chief has the authority to enforce this rule.